DATE: February 25, 2015 – 9:00am to 4pm
LOCATION: Skagit Farmers Supply-Main Office (Conference Rm), 1833 Park Ln, Burlington 98233
General admission: $95
Attention Pastured Poultry Producers!
Success with pasture-raised poultry requires solid business planning and good application of production techniques. This workshop will provide students with actionable tactics to help streamline their enterprises and maximize profits. Speakers include an expert from WSDA to discuss Avian Influenza and biosecurity. REGISTER HERE
* Alternative feeds – minimizing inputs, maximizing farm outputs
* Enterprise Budgeting
* Panel discussion on benefits to using the Mobile Poultry Processing Unit (MPPU)
* Marketing your poultry products
* Sound flock management practices (including Avian Influenza)
* Determining best breeds
* Turkeys, Ducks, Rabbits, other options
Sign up today!